Issues Reporting Guide
Before you report an issue, please search through existing issues to see if your issue is already reported or fixed. Make sure you are not reporting a duplicated issue. Please follow the guidelines below while creating new issue. It will improve resolving time by our development team. An issue should contain:
- The version of PHP and repository branch. The type of OS and Web server, browser type and version
- Description of steps to reproduce requested bug
- Complete error stack if available
- A screenshot of error if available
- Portion of code if available.It may help to reproduce the error
- If possible a failing unit test as pull request
Please Note: If the issue is related to one of the repositories in organization, please report it in the correct place in issue tracker. Otherwise report it to the main repository.
Reporting Security Issues
- Please DO NOT report it on public issue trackers.
- Send an issue description directly by contact e-mail: contact (at) antaresproject.io
- Description of security issue should contain the same details described above.
Please Note: Security issue has the highest priority. We will work with you to verify the vulnerability and patch it as soon as possible.
Do not report when…
Do not report an issue if you don’t know how to use some of the Laravel functionality or external vendors. You may find the answer in official documenations or use the forum or chat room for this purpose. Avoid duplicated issues.