Antares PHP Framework is based on Laravel as backend framework and Composer as dependency manager to use external vendors. It loads the Antares front-end engine which offers multiple templates and UI components based on TWIG and VueJS to render a wonderful Material Design interface. All of these combined can let you to easily build powerful web applications.
Antares is fully modular, meaning that you can easily create your own modules and extend it’s possibilites for your own purposes. Additionally, it includes a lot of modules by default that can save you tons of time with the most common functionality of every web-application.
In order to start working with Antares, as back-end developer you need to at least have following skills:
- OOP PHP
- MySQL Relational Database
- Model/View/Controller (MVC) design concepts
Additionally, following skills may be very helpful:
- Grunt, Webpack, VueJS
- Singleton, Abstract Factory deisgn concepts
- GitHub flow
Making your first project with Antares
If this is your first try with Antares, we suggest to follow the path below:
- Prepare a server that match the requirements.
- Install the system automatically or manually.
Read about Antares Concepts:
- Learn more about the Core Modules that you can leverage in your application and make your own modules compatible with.
- During the development, you will definitely want to use the available Services of the Antares that can help you speed up your pace and extend your system’s functionality. It is a key to deliver a stable and consistent solution.